Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Family Picture. lol! DEAD MASTER LOVE! <3
Welp, it's been a while since I was able to post some reviews and stuff. I've been so busy with my job these days that I only get to update this blog once in a blue moon.

And yes, finally I was able to get my hands on a figma Dead Master and Yomi Takanashi plus I got a legit Nendo Dead Master now (I have been awakened to the truth that BLs can never overcome the legitimacy line. Lol!)


I really liked scythes. (well, in some cases, I don't. Specially if it's a red scythe that can be seen on a report card, which I got a lot back in my schooling days.) And there is just something about Dead Master that makes me go... HNNNNNNGGGGG. :3


I like her hairstyle, the color of her eyes, and her outfit as well. But what I liked most about her is that cute-but-sinister/evil smile that she does. *dies*

Also, being the villain in the story makes her much more awesome... She's just soooo... Cool. 'nuff said!

I was able to score all four of them from Amiami and Mandarake. (and thanks to a good friend of mine for making this acheivement possible.)

I'm still missing a few figures, though, hopefully I'll be able to complete my "shrine"

Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I have taken.



"The Other Self"
TV Animation and OVA Version Figmas
De-chan and Yuki-chan. dem pranksters
OVA and TV Animation Nendoroids
Well, for me, it really is an achievement when you get to collect the figures that you really want to have. specially if those figures are of the character that you love the most. (2D WAIFU! lol) And it's really fun playing (by playing, I mean posing them and taking photos) of these cute li'l buggers.

Sure investing on the hobby can kill your wallet. But honestly, you get your money's worth.


As long as you enjoy the hobby... As long as you enjoy what you do, money won't matter as long as you work hard for it. :)


I hoped you enjoyed the photos and thank you for spending some of your time reading this post. If you want to see more photos, you can visit my Photobucket, MyFigureCollection and Instagram account (search for zeoncrux).

guess that's it for now. 'til next time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment