Friday, August 19, 2011

BOARD EXAM RESULTS...

What a way to start this blog.. :P


Last night, I received a text message from a friend which was also our class president when I was in my 4th year college class. The message was about the release of the July 2011 Nursing Board Exams here in the Philippines. Now, it was said before that the release of the exam results will be on September, which is like, 2 months after the board exams were taken.. That rumor was spread around a few days after the July Board Exams were taken.. Now back to the text message.. The message from our class president, Kuya Raymond contained information that the exam results will be sent out to the public on August 20 or 21, 2011. Good enough, the long wait for the results has come to a stop, though, a shocking stop.. :)


After the board exams, I've been doing nothing except stay at home and be a "TAMBAY" or a BUM, well, occasionally, I help my dad with his work which is supplying quail eggs to some markets here in Pampanga, which in turn, my dad pays me quite a generous amount, (almost all of my salary went to my hobby, which is GunPla or Gundam Plastic kits.. and some credits for my cellphone..) but, the thing that I've been spending most of my time on is THINKING OF WHAT MY FUTURE WILL BE. Will the 4 years of my college life as a nursing student go to waste, or will I become a RN (Registered Nurse)?


Before I even received that message, as the days pass by, I was starting to get anxious for what might the results be. Waiting, while "playing" with my model kits is all I could do until the day that the results show up.


Now this news from my friend restarted the anxiety that was boiling up within me.. I can't even fall asleep as I wait for the sun to rise just to get a glimpse at a newspaper in the local newspaper sellers... I keep on checking the Professional Regulations Commission website just to see that the results are not even yet posted.. Misery... at it's finest.. brought to you by yours truly. :P


now all my friends who know this just kept telling me to have faith... that I will pass. I simply thanked them and said: I did my part, Dadi GOD will take care of the rest.

now as I close this blogpost.. I leave you with a status post from my facebook account:
"
papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. papasa ako. NYETA.. PAPASA AKOOOOO SA BOARDS! T_T"
(I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. I will pass. DAMMIT, I WILL PASS THE BOARD EXAMS! T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment